On the sign above the door a sword of steely hue...

the silk that falls upon the blade is neatly shorn in two.

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: The Perspective Of A Man
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am 
Site Admin

This thread is intended for discussion of the article "The Perspective of a Man" by xBullx.

Post subject: Re: The Perspective Of A Man
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am 
Stranger

Greetings Goreans and alike,

Perhaps I can get something started for all the columns with a reply myself.

I would hope my comments aren't coming from too deep within my congestion of thoughts so that they leave many of you wondering just what the hell I was talking about.

It is true that I can be a bit cryptic and generally I do have reasons for such. I believe deeply that a free person should be able to find advice from others, but should seldom be directed in his or her way of thinking. Therefore I hope to only leave others with ideas or perspective rather than directive.

Concurrently if it seems that I may have left off from the entirety of my thought that too was intentional as I had hoped to only lead you into what will be my next editorial on the free living subject. I have gathered much experience and understanding of the human experience over the past several years and I suppose even prior to that, though it has been my most recent past that I have poured a great deal of effort into understanding humanity, it's success' and that which ails it.

It is however very important that all men and not just those that would be Gorean understand that truth in and of itself is often times only subjective at best; and therefore that which will define the subject matter or ultimately lead any of you to being Gorean will be equally is diverse in its context.

Please take the time to ponder on the thoughts I have proposed and feel free to comment or loft a stone or two, I certainly don't claim to have all the answers and find that generally each answer provides me with at least two new questions.

Live well,

Bull

Bull

Freedom is an enduring labor; in this, hard work presents uncommon reward.